Registration includes all meals at the event beginning with Thursday dinner and finishing with Saturday dinner, as well as transportation back to AAAI afterwards. Registration fees are:
- Regular Registration (On or before June 17 - extended to June 30): $350
- Late Registration (After June 30): $400
MealsYour meals starting with dinner on Thursday and ending with dinner on Saturday are included in your registration fee. Please contact us if you have special needs (vegetarian / kosher).
The symposium will take place at the Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort at Stone Mountain, near Atlanta, GA. It can be easily reached via shuttle or taxi from the Atlanta airport. A block of rooms has been reserved and are guaranteed until June 17. Nightly rates are:
- Single: $127
- Double: $147
Reservations can be made directly with the hotel (1-888-670-2250). Be sure to mention the Symposium on Combinatorial Search to get the correct rate. The group code is: SOCSOCA. Note that spouses & family are able to stay in the sleeping rooms at no additional costs.
We are able to provide financial support for participants of SoCS. Our first priority is to support students who have submitted their work to SoCS. Support will likely range between $500-1000. The exact amount will be determined after we finalize funding and receive all the requests. If more funds are available we will be able to support other participants. If you would like to apply for funding, e-mail Ariel Felner (email@example.com) including the following details:
- Full name
- Affiliation and whether you are a student
- Whether/what are you presenting in SoCS
- Estimated travel cost and your current funding status (i.e., what funds are available to you from other sources)
- Whether you have an American citizenship (some of our funding is only for American citizens)